A great reauthoring tool which can directly edit unencrypted BD titles
BDFix is a professional application designed for editing unencrypted BD titles (HDMV or BD-J). User can add, remove or replace video/audio/subtitle track of any BD titles created with any authoring application directly. With just a few clicks, you can build your own version of title. Unique mpls mode especially helps you reauthor the titles with multi-version or multi-segments easily. You only need prepare one whole stream for each playlist track and needn\'t cut them into several segments manualy.BDFix differs significantly from conventional pattern which needs several tools and steps like demux, import, remux. it\'s an all-in-one solution. All you care about is what you want to fix. It will build a new BDMV folder automatically. You needn\'t update any binary files yourself. BDFix will keep all the original features such as menu and PIP. Usually, it only takes 10 - 20 minitues to reauthor a BD-25 title. Here are some key features of \"BDFix\":
· Compatible with the output of any authoring system.
· Support HDMV and BD-J mode.
· Support M2TS and unique MPLS mode.
· Support PiP.
· Preveiw m2ts file if possible.
· Keep all features and interactivty.
· Powerful and very easy to use.
· Core 2 Quad or above
· 2 GB RAM or above
· GeForce 7600 GT or above
· 80 GB of free hard drive space
What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: Improved track deleting/Re-Adding for mpls mode.
· Fixed: Wrong mpls track order for mpls mode in some cases.
· Fixed: Wrong Sup time code when demuxing in mpls mode.
· Fixed: Fail to import some 264 video files.
· Fixed: Sony S470 playback problem.
· Fixed: Original subtitle is always on.
· Some minor changes and improvements.