FTP/SFTP Made Simple with explorer-like interface, many powerful features
FlashFXP is a FTP (File Transfer Protocol) and SFTP (SSH File transfer Protocol) client for Windows, it offers you easy and fast ways to transfer any file between other local computers (LAN - Local Area Network) running a FTP server or via the Internet (WAN - Wide Area Network) and even directly between two servers using Site to Site transfers (FXP - File eXchange Protocol). FlashFXP uses a familiar Explorer-like interface that even the most novice user can master in minutes. It offers features such as drag-and-drop, CHMOD support, SSL/TLS transfer, enterprise-friendly rollout options, firewall and proxy support, strong application encryption, speed limiting, and automated transfer scheduling with Email notifications. At OpenSight Software, we proud ourselves of delivering an outstanding user experience, from less technical individuals to industry class professionals; anyone can master FlashFXP in a blink. You will have the possibility to rely on this application to download, upload or share all your multimedia files and documents without any size limitations.Sharing documents, spreadsheets, PDFs securely with industry class encryption SSL/TLS/SSH with your office colleagues within your business intranet secure environment. Using the ultra powerful site-manager or the quick connect manager, emailing server logs or just keeping your blog updated, doesn\'t have to be scary. Our industry class email support means you actually speak to a software developer who will work with you to resolve your problem no matter how big or small. With its improved auto-update feature to download critical fixes and keep you working with minimal interruptions. The language manager allows you to translate FlashFXP to your language, easier than ever before. Here are some key features of \"Portable FlashFXP\":
· High performance FTP file transfers.
· On-the-fly compression (MODE Z).
· Adjustable speed limiting.
· Secure FTP (FTPS) SSL/TLS.
· SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
· Application password protection.
· Active and passive mode transfers.
· Proxy (HTTP, SOCKS 4/5, FTP).
· Server-to-Server (FXP) transfers.
· Drag and drop transfers.
· Pattern based file highlighting.
· Easy file management.
· Set file permissions recursively.
· Remote file editing.
· Automatic transfer resume.
· Automatic ASCII/Binary selection.
· Visually compare folder content.
· Intel Pentium (or compatible)
· 128MB RAM
· 10MB of available hard disk space
· 30 days trial What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed upload performance issue, after lots of testing and research I have determined that the problem is related to windows \"Receive Window Auto-Tuning Level\" setting. If you experience a slow down in this release vs previous releases please let me know via the forums.
· Fixed custom command token %f when executing a command via the FTP search dialog. It was returning the path + filename instead of just the filename. (bug #582)
· Fixed custom command token %c to correctly handle multiple commands separated by CR/LF.
· Fixed the Active Edits dialog would automatically appear after restoring the main window, this issue only appeared on versions of windows prior to Vista.
· Fixed auto reconnect on remote server move folder/file, the connection was restored but the operation was not executed if the main window did not have focus. (Bug #586)
· Fixed the \"swap panes\" feature wasn\'t swapping the text shown on the status-bar. (Bug #587)
· Fixed defect when performing a custom command after a loss ...