A lite edition of BDFix that provides all the functions and features, with the exception of video fix
BDFix is a professional application designed for editing unencrypted BD titles (HDMV or BD-J). BDFix LE is designed for user who doesn\'t need video replace function. It also supports the original mpls mode which lets you add, replace, delete audio and subtitle track of multi-segments easily and quickly. All the workflow and operation steps are same as BDFix. The new built title keeps all the original features such as menu, PIP, multi-angle, multi-version. Here are some key features of \"BDFix LE\":
· Compatible with the output of any authoring system.
· Support HDMV and BD-J mode.
· Support M2TS and unique MPLS mode.
· Support PiP.
· Preveiw m2ts file if possible.
· Keep all features and interactivty.
· Powerful and very easy to use.
· Core 2 Quad or above
· 2 GB RAM or above
· GeForce 7600 GT or above
· 80 GB of free hard drive space
· It has no add and replace function What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: Improved track deleting/Re-Adding for mpls mode.
· Fixed: Wrong mpls track order for mpls mode in some cases.
· Fixed: Wrong Sup time code when demuxing in mpls mode.
· Fixed: Fail to import some 264 video files.
· Fixed: Sony S470 playback problem.
· Fixed: Original subtitle is always on.
· Some minor changes and improvements.