A software that looks for and deletes unreferenced and unused Database objects
ApexSQL Clean looks for and deletes unreferenced and unused Database objects like tables, views and procedures.If database object bloat is the problem, ApexSQL Clean is the solution. Your database may have many stored procedures, tables and views that aren\'t being used anymore but unless you determine which of your objects fall into this category you will be stuck with them forever. ApexSQL Clean will analyze a client whether it be ASP, Delphi, VB etc to determine what sql objects are actually being used and what objects aren\'t. It will also analyze the database itself to see what internal references exist among SQL objects. Based on this analysis it will generate a file of SQL drop statements to Clean your database of these useless objects. Here are some key features of \"ApexSQL Clean\":
· Column level dependencies
· Proprietary Dependency parsing algorithms for SQL 7, 2000 and 2005 that provide accurate dependency analysis vs native SQL Server methods that use sysdepends table
· SQL Server 2005 Support
· New Auto-update feature
· Regular expression object filter
· Graphical Dependency Viewer
· Support for tables, views, procedures, rules, defaults, triggers, user defined datatypes, user defined functions and file dependencies
· Interface shows object dependencies and objects with dependencies to it.
· Graphical display of number of unreferenced objects.
· DDL script for object colorizes referenced object names to allow you to visual spot the dependencies.
· Users have the ability to create file search pattern to analyze all files of a particular language or project (i.e .aspx, .cs, .pas, .cls)
· The file processing engine is recursive - simply point to a directory and it will search all subdirectories for files that match the search pattern you create.
· Automatic drop statement creation.
· Interface shows whether file is referenced, has references and the number of each. Simply clicking on the object will display all references.
· Double clicking on any object will script it.
· Interface supports grouping/ungrouping by object type.
· Unicode support
· MDAC 2.7(ADO 2.7) MSSQL Server v7, 2000 or 2005
· NET Framework 1.1
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The following new SQL Server object types are now fully supported for dependency analysis
· Fulltext Stoplists
· Asymmetric Keys
· Symmetric Keys
· Search Property Lists
· File Tables
· SQL Server Denali CTP3 databases are now supported for dependency analysis
· SQL Server 2005 and higher version encrypted objects can now be decrypted and analyzed (requires membership in the sysadmin server role)
· Progress dialogs have been redesigned across the application for improved accuracy and usability
· New Office 2007 style interface with ribbon bar, quick access toolbar, and ApexSQL Clean button has been introduced
· New Resources ribbon bar has been introduced for quick access to Help page, Support forum, Training page, FAQs, Knowledge base, Troubleshooting, About and Get Updates dialog boxes
· New standard Project Management dialog has been introduced
· Project Management dialog now shows recently used projects or projects stored in any ...