A traditional flanger with adjustable shape
The MFlanger VST plugin was developed to be a traditional flanger with adjustable shape. Here are some key features of \"MFlanger\":
· Continously adjustable panning shape.
· Automatic synchronization to host tempo.
· Sinc interpolation and upsampling for maximum audio quality.
· Fully automatable.
· Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in another songs.
· VST compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & dual-core support recommended
What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added stabilization parameter for modulator pitch detectors to avoid quick changes.
· Improved highlight of the selected band type in parametric equalizers.
· Mono/Stereo have been renamed to Mid/Side.
· Installers of separate plugins now provide enabling or disabling interfaces.
· Fix: MDynamicEq and MAutoDynamicEq were not working correctly in surround mode.