Inventory software for home and small business
Attic Manager is a program designed to be an inventory tool for home and small business.Attic Manager is software used to build and maintain database of your assets:· Keep track of all the stuff you have · Look up something when you forget where you stored it · In case of disaster, have the list ready for the insurance company · Keep record of things you borrowed to others · Note repairs and maintenance costs · Keep track of things you put in boxes when you move · Find stuff stored in your attic or basement without getting your hands dirty · Track multiple locations of your business · UTF8 enabled - enter data in any language you use · Modern, easy to use interface Here are some key features of \"Attic Manager\":
· Able to track unlimited number of locations. This way you can keep track of your house, flat, garage, offices of your business, etc.
· Unlimited levels of sublocations: rooms, attic, basement, closets, boxes, whatever you need.
· Able to store unlimited number of items. The only limitation is space on your hard disk.
· Able to store unlimited number of photos for each item.
· Integrated photo manipulation tools to crop and rotate photos so you don\'t have to use 3rd party programs.
· Unlimited number of changes and notes can be added: track all the maintenance costs, upgrades, borrowing things to others, etc.
· Use powerful search together with thumbnail view to quickly find what you\'re looking for.
· Ability to export data in CSV format, so that it can be loaded into Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice or some 3rd party applications.
· Printing support with customizable reports with or without photos.
· Fully UTF-8 enabled. You can type item data in whatever language you use.
· Stores entire database in a single file (photos included!) making it easy to copy it around.
· 233MHz CPU
· 64MB RAM
· 50MB hard disk space
· It can store up to 30 items in the database. What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Feature to import data from Quicken Home Inventory.