A powerful multiband vibrato with adjustable shape
The MMultiBandVibrato VST plugin was developed to be a powerful multiband vibrato with adjustable shape, which provides the best audio quality available and its modulation system makes it go far beyond limits of other plugins of the kind. Due to its multiband core it is suitable for any single track as well as for master tracks. Here are some key features of \"MMultiBandVibrato\":
· 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on a perfectly transparent crossover with fully adjustable limits and input gains. Includes peak meters for all bands and the master.
· Continously adjustable oscillator shape - every oscillator in our plugins is defined by mix of predefined oscillator shapes, envelope from our MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), and a step-sequencer. It is the most advanced approach for defining oscillator shapes in the world.
· 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFO, that can modulate any parameter including other modulators! This way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting! Each modulator also features and envelope follower for maximum versatility.
· Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you!
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
· Sinc interpolation and high-quality upsampling - this plugin implements the most advanced technologies to provide the best audio quality.
· Automatic synchronization to host tempo - every oscillator (including modulators) in the plug-in can automatically synchronize to the host providing maximally natural sound not offending other tracks.
· Fully automatable.
· 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz.
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in another songs.
· VST compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & dual-core support recommended
· If not activated, the software stays in demo mode, which generates noise from time to time and opens our website on start-up and contains a clickable region, which opens our website.
· Nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added stabilization parameter for modulator pitch detectors to avoid quick changes.
· Improved highlight of the selected band type in parametric equalizers.
· Mono/Stereo have been renamed to Mid/Side.
· Installers of separate plugins now provide enabling or disabling interfaces.
· Fix: MDynamicEq and MAutoDynamicEq were not working correctly in surround mode.