Loads data into Oracle Apps through front end forms.
Forms Data Loader is designed to save time by automatically loading data into Oracle Apps through front end forms. It provides an easy to use and cost effective solution for loading test or legacy data into Oracle Applications. Although it is specially built for loading data into Oracle, It can be used to load data in any application running under Windows. Requires no special technical knowledge and can be used by any non technical end users as data is loaded through front end. Here are some key features of \"Forms Data Loader\":
· Loads data through Macros or Forms Record and Playback Mode
· Import data from Comma Separated Values Files (CSV), TAB Delimited Files or any other char delimited files.
· Copy paste the data from Excel or any spreadsheet.
· Sort the data in ascending and descending order on any field
· Load hundreds of rows into target applications in very short time
· Comes with built-in sample spreadsheets templates to learn how to build loads
· Completely transparent to the target application. i.e. target application will behave as the data
· is entered by a user.
· Unlimited support for registered users.
· Supports Data verification while data is entered into forms. So no more errors while loading.
· Data is entered through Oracle Applications Forms, so all the validations are performed
· Limited to 25 rows
· Nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Mouse Clicks support has been added in Forms Data Loader.
· Now you can also simulate mouse clicks and capture Mouse coordinates. HTML Forms Data Loader, a separate tool to load data into HTML forms is added.