True parametric (linear-phase) equalizer providing spectral matching
The MAutoEqualizer VST plugin was developed to be the world\'s first true parametric (linear-phase) equalizer providing spectral matching! Here are some key features of \"MAutoEqualizer\":
The best audio quality out there:
· Parametric equalization provided by MAutoEqualizer cannot be matched by simple FFT-based algorithms. MAutoEqualizer provides true analog sound and 2 top-class linear-phase algorithms.
Fully adjustable linear & minimum phase parametric equalizer:
· Unlike common spectral matching algorithms our automatic equalization configures all bands of the equalizer only. No black box, you see exactly what it is doing. It only does what you would do, but it does not suffer from lack of experience, ear-fatigue or exhaustion. And when you don\'t like what it does, you can just change it!
Extremely versatile, useful for everything from mixing to mastering:
· You can make your recordings sound professional.
· You can ensure all of your recordings on your new album sound similar.
· You can let MAutoEqualizer fit a track into a mix using spectral separation feature.
· You can draw your desired frequency response.
· In any case MAutoEqualizer will find the best settings and configure the parametric equalizer bands for you.
· VST compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & dual-core support recommended
· If not activated, the software stays in demo mode, which generates noise from time to time and opens the developer\'s website on start-up and contains a clickable region, which opens the developer\'s website.
· Nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added stabilization parameter for modulator pitch detectors to avoid quick changes.
· Improved highlight of the selected band type in parametric equalizers.
· Mono/Stereo have been renamed to Mid/Side.
· Installers of separate plugins now provide enabling or disabling interfaces.
· Fix: MDynamicEq and MAutoDynamicEq were not working correctly in surround mode.