Rips audio CDs with an accurate, high-performance CD ripping engine and converts audio file formats from one format to another
Easy CD-DA Extractor - the \"Swiss Army Knife of Digital Audio\" is 4-in-1 software that rips Audio CDs, converts music files, and burns Audio CDs, MP3 CDs, WMA CDs, and Data CDsSupports all popular audio file formats - 3G2, 3GP, MP1, MP3, MP2, Windows Media Audio, MP4, AAC, M4A, Ogg Vorbis, aacPlus (HE-AAC, AAC+, HE-AAC+PS, eAAC+), FLAC, WavPack, Musepack, WAV, AIFF, Monkey\'s Audio, CUE and M3U.State-of-the-art audio encoding technology - Easy CD-DA Extractor includes the most advanced audio codec available, the aacPlus from the Coding Technologies.Following 30 languages are included: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Finnish, Swedish, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin & Cyrillic), Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish. Here are some key features of \"Easy CD-DA Extractor\":
Audio CD Ripper:
· Rips audio CDs with accurate, high-performance CD ripping engine. Bypasses \'copy-protections\'. Reads badly scratched discs. Reports errors on the discs. Reads the track titles from the Internet. Writes ID3/ID3V2/metadata. Allows you to edit the metadata and specify the filenames for the ripped files, and more...
Audio File Format Converter:
· Converts audio file formats from one format to another. Splits CUE Sheets and encodes the music to individual files. Allows you to edit the ID3/ID3V2/metadata, and rename the output files, and more...
Audio CD Creator:
· Writes Audio CDs that are compatible with all home/car CD-players. Writes CD-Text. Supports CUE Sheets. Uses BURN-Proof for error-free CD burning.
MP3/WMA CD Creator:
· Writes MP3 CDs that can be played on MP3 compatible CD-players. Also writes WMA CDs, and standard Data CDs. Supports Unicode and long filenames. Uses BURN-Proof for error-free CD burning.
· A CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive for ripping audio CD\'s (IDE, SCSI, USB, USB2, or Firewire)
· A CD-R/RW, or DVD-R/RW/RAM, or DVD+R/RW for creating audio CD\'s (IDE, SCSI, USB, USB2, or Firewire)
· Soundcard recommended but not required
· Screen resolution 800x600 or higher recommended
· 30-day trial period
· Nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· ReplayGain calculation is now optional not automatic