A tool that helps you personalize the context menu
FileMenu Tools lets you customize the context menu of the Windows Explorer. You can use the program to add customized commands which allows you to run external applications, copy / move to a specific folder or delete specific file types. Here are some key features of \"FileMenu Tools\":
· Add some build-in utilities in order to do operations over files and folders.
· Configure the \"Send to...\" submenu.
· Enable/disable the commands which are added by other applications to the context menu.
The build-in utilities are the following:
· Synchronize Folders - Synchronizes two folders. It is possible configure the synchronization type (unidirectional, bidirectional, etc.) and the file types which must be synchronized.
· Extended Delete - Deletes recursively specific file types from a folder. The file types are specified with wildcards, for example: *.txt, *.t??, etc.
· Find And Replace - Finds and replaces a text in all selected files. It is possible to use regular expressions.
· Advanced Renamer - Renames all the selected elements by using some patterns.
· Delete Locked File - Deletes files which are locked by any application and cannot be deleted normally.
· Delete and no move to Recycle Bin - Deletes definitely files and folders.
· Change Icon - Change the icon assigned to the selected folder
· Run with Arguments - Run a program with parameters typed through a dialog box.
· Command Line From Here - Open a command line window and go to selected folder.
· Split File - Splits the selected file in various parts.
· Join File - Joins the parts of a file which were previously splitted.
· Copy to... - Copies the selected elements to other folder.
· Move to... - Moves the selected elements to other folder.
· Copy Name - Copies to the clipboard the name of the all selected elements.
· Copy Path - Copies to the clipboard the path of the all selected elements.
· Copy Content - Copies to the clipboard the content of the selected element. If a folder is selected, all element names that the folder contains will be copied
· Attributes - Displays a submenu which lets change the attributes of the selected elements. If a folder is selected, it is possible change the attributes recursively.
· Change Time - Changes the creation time, the last access time and/or the last write time of the selected elements. If a folder is selected, it is possible change the time recursively.
· Register DLL - Register a DLL in Windows.
· Unregister DLL - Unregister a DLL.
· Create New Folder - Creates a new folder into the selected folder
What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug in Advanced Renamer: did not work on Windows XP.