Software for determining the parameters of threaded products and gauges.
QMSys Threads and Gauges is a powerful thread engineering program especially designed for engineers, metrologists, quality control managers, and machinist. The application will help the working process by saving your time and preventing human errors in the determination of thread parameters. The results are based on international standards and comprise information about values and tolerances of threaded products, working gauges, plug and ring gauges as well as checking gauges. Types of threads: · Metric Threads (M, MJ, with large clearance, galvanized)· Unified Threads (UNC, UNF, UNEF, UN, UNR, UNJC, UNJF, UNJEF, UNJ, NC-5)· Whitworth Threads (BSW, BSF, Whit.S., Whit.)· ISO Parallel and Taper Pipe Threads (G, R, Rp, Rc)· ANSI Pipe Threads (NPT, NPSC, NPTR, NPSM, NPSL, NPTF, NPSF, NPSI, PTF-SAE Short, F-PTF, ANPT, NPSH, NH)· NFPA Fire-hose coupling threads (NH)· API casing, tubing, line pipe threads (LP, CSG, LCSG, TBG, UP LTBG, IJ TBG, BCSG, XCSG, LTC)· Trapezoidal Threads (Tr, ACME, STUB ACME) - Miniature Threads (M, UNM) - Metric, ANSI and BS Buttress Threads 33°, 45°, 52°· Knuckle Threads, general purpose, for the mining, Lifting Hooks (Rd)· Steel conduit threads (Pg)· STI Threads· Metric, Inch, Whitworth, ISO and ANSI Pipe Threads· B.A. Threads, B.S.C. Cycle· Threads· Gauges for non-standard and special threads. Advantages of the software QMSys Threads and Gauges: · Free upgrades for the version with the same first number· Server edition that are licensed on a concurrent-user basis· Portable USB-version, that can be used on any computer· User-friendly interface· Thread parameters can be inserted directly or can be chosen form the respective list· Calculation of mean size and bilateral symmetrical tolerance· Complete information regarding different threads· Corrections for all types of finishing· Calculation of pitch diameter measurements with wires or balls· Printing in RTF and TXT files. Here are some key features of \"QMSys Threads and Gauges\":
· Thread sizes which are not listed in the standards, special deviations and tolerances.
· Automatic corrections for workpiece and gauge coatings, statistic and arithmetic tolerance computation.
· Computation of the limiting values of the outcome from the pitch diameter measurements using spherical or cylindrical probing elements and two- or three point measurements (Three Wire Method) by the method described in the publication \"EA – 10 /10 Guidelines on the Determination of Pitch Diameter of Parallel Thread Gauges by Mechanical Probing\"
· Information is provided in both inches and millimetres.
· Customers can provide themselves or adapt the templates for reports, specifications and other documents by means of a text processing software.
· Implementation of custom screw threads and gauges.
· 512MB RAM
· 10MB free space
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen