A utility for managing the registry and configuration files on your computer.
Reg Organizer is a multi-purpose program for cleaning and maintaining the Registry with a number of tools for maintaining your system at peak performance. Reg Organizer has many features that allow you to work effectively with the system Registry, clean the Registry, disks and more.This is an extensive and extremely powerful set of Registry tools required for effective System Registry management.This software lets you view, edit and safely clean the Registry. It allows to preview the Registry files you want to import (including the ability to preview files directly from Windows Explorer). Includes Registry cleaner, which will safely compact, repair and optimize the Registry.With Reg Organizer you can thoroughly search the Registry to find all the keys related to a certain application - Reg Organizer does this job quicker and better than other similar programs. Here are some key features of \"Reg Organizer\":
Working with the Registry:
· Registry editor for viewing and editing the System Registry, manipulating the Registry keys and values, exporting and importing the key values etc.
· Registry Cleaner of Reg Organizer can detect many types of Registry errors.
· Registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary.
· Defragmenting and compressing the Registry: Increase the performance of the Registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
· Ability to get information about any selected Registry key and monitor changes of the specific keys.
· Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before adding their contents to the System Registry.
· Registry search and replace mode offers you a variety of options for searching the Registry and replacing the records matching the specified criteria.
Working with Files:
· Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary files from the hard drive of your computer, and to search for and fix invalid shortcuts.
· Provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started when you turn on or logon to your computer.
· Configuration file management.
Enhancing the Functionality of the Operating System:
· Windows tweaks
· Viewing Registry (.reg) files.
· Viewing and editing initialization (.ini) files.
· 30 days trial What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· When opening a reg file in the registry editor, the program now shows not only keys and values which will be added to the registry after importing this file, but also ones which will be removed. (Besides the ability to add data to the registry, reg files support the rarely used feature - removing data.)
· Some usability improvements in the registry editor.
Registry Editor tool changes:
· Two variants for representing search results: in a separate tab or integrated into the registry editor.
· Registry search result tab now has a button to close it.
· After a registry search, if the width of the search result columns was changed, it is saved and restored in all subsequent search results.
· Registry search logic has been improved.
· An option to turn off backups has been added in the settings window, the General section.
· The logic of the System Express Check on Reg Organizer startup has been changed.
· By default, the backup records are now sorted by date in the Ba...