A slide show program that cycles through and displays photos in a designated folder
ImageCycler is a slide show viewer that cycles through and displays images in a specific folder. It is not just another slide show program. It has a lot of features that other slide show programs do not have. For example, you can run multiple instances of ImageCycler at the same time. When ImageCycler is running in Full Screen mode, your photos are stretched proportionally to cover the whole screen of your monitor. ImageCycler\'s user interface is simple, intuitive, friendly, and easy to understand. If you have used other slide show programs before, you should not have any problems using ImageCycler. There are some special features offered by ImageCycler that are not found in other slide show programs (like right-clicking on a folder in Windows Explorer to bring up ImageCycler and running multiple instances of ImageCycler at the same time). Here are some key features of \"ImageCycler\":
· ImageCycler\'s window is resizable when the program is running. Your photos will be stretched proportionally to fit to the size of the resized window.
· Right click on any folders in Windows Explorer to launch ImageCycler.
· Refresh rate and background color of the slide show is adjustable. ImageCycler remembers all the settings the next time you run it.
· Support various image file formats: BMP, DIB, EMF, GIF, ICO, JPG, and WMF.
· 32 MB of memory
· Intel/AMD 90 MHz processor
· allows you to play 20 slideshows
· nag screen