Protects your computer from Spyware, Trojan horses, keyloggers and other dangerous internet programs
Best Personal Firewall - Online Armor Premium Firewall protects your money, identity and your data weather you\'re browsing, transacting or receiving email; Online Armor can protect you. This award winning software is easy to use right of the box. Online Armor Premium comes with \"Banking Mode\" that secures your internet banking session therefore protecting you from keyloggers and Phishing techniques that might want to either record your login details or redirect you to a fake website. Online Armor also comes with a powerful \"HIPS\" functions, which is designed to stop all unrecognised programs from running on your computer, makes it possible to protect yourself against new threats and attacks. In standard mode, most decisions are made completely automatically based on Online Armor\'s whitelist - users never need answer a complex firewall prompt again.Online Armor protects your passwords and private information from being stolen by blocking keyloggers as they try to activate. Online Armors behaviour detection ensures that even specially created or new keyloggers are detected and prevented. The Premium version of Online Armor has also many more protection features like Run Safer, Webshield, Mail shield and Phishing Filter and many more. Other Features: Kernal Mode Security Execution Protection Termination Protection Script/Worm Protection Process Guard Tamper Protection Online Armor is basically for all internet users who want to protect your money, identity and your data. Here are some key features of \"Online Armor Premium\":
· Online Armor\'s new personal firewall provides awesome protection from inbound threats and complete control of data leaving your computer for the internet.
Identity Theft Protection:
· Probably the number one threat online; identity theft ruins lives. Online Armor protects you from phishing and key logging techniques that these criminals use.
· The program blocker gives you control of which programs are allowed to run on your computer. Known safe programs don’t harass you with popups, and dangerous programs will give a red warning popup so you can prevent them from running.
· This stops programs from manipulating your windows settings to misdirect you to fake sites.
· Similar to the DNS Check, Online Armor checks your HOSTS file and alerts you if anything changes. The hosts file can also be used to make your web browser visit sites other than the one you intended.
· Malicious programs are getting tougher and tougher and often attack other programs (including security programs) to do their nasty deeds. Online Armor has a process guard function which guards not only itself against tampering, but protects other programs from malicious code.
· Many websites use tricks to install dangerous software on your computer. The type of software can range from the irritating display of popup advertising, through to software designed to steal information or defraud you.
Light on Pop-ups:
· Online Armor’s aim is not to annoy you with too many messages and when it does gives you message they give you clear options on how to respond.
· 512 MB RAM
· 20 MB hard disk space
· Internet access
· 21 days trial What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Certificate verification bug on x64 during SCW – fixed.
· Local help file added.