An application that shows you all the details of your server's traffic patterns
Sawmill is a useful, powerful, hierarchical log analysis utility that runs on every major platform. It is particularly well suited to web server logs, but can process almost any log. The reports that Sawmill generates are hierarchical, attractive, and heavily cross-linked for easy navigation. Complete documentation is built directly into the program Here are some key features of \"Sawmill Lite\":
· Report drill down (Zoom Filters)
· Clickstream Web Visitor Reports
· User Management Editor for admin and report user access
· Geographic Location reports to the City level via GeoLite City™
· Integrated Sawmill Database
· 677 supported log file formats
· Single log source (FTP or Local File)
· Single and 5 profile license packs (Upgrade path to Professional or Enterprise)
· Language support for English, German, Italian, Czech, Chinese (Traditional) and Polish.
· At least 256 MB RAM, 1 GB preferred
· 500 MB disk space for an average database
· as much CPU power as you can get
· 30 days trial What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug where profile deletion did not work from the web interface.
· Fixed a bug in Antispam SMTP Proxy log format, where entries single-digit month days were rejected.
· Fixed bug where sessions were not logged out by a page value of \"(logout)\", if that value happened to be the very last unique page encountered in the log data.
· Fixed a bug which would cause an error when searching the documentation, when Sawmill was running in CGI mode and was configured to use a \"temporary directory\" to serve static files.
· Fixed \"wildcard\" and \"regular expression\" report filters to be case-insensitive for case-insensitive fields.
· Fixed a bug which could cause a crash when updating using \"skip previously seen files\" from a log source containing tens of thousands of files.
· Fixed a bug which could cause a slow updates when updating using \"skip previously seen files\" from a log source containing tens of thousands of files.
· Fixed a bug which would cause an error when generating the Log Det...