Mastering multiband brickwall limiter & loudness maximizer
The MUltraMaximizer VST plugin was developed to be a fatal weapon, that lets you win this war and is affordable to everyone! Here are some key features of \"MUltraMaximizer\":
· State-of-the-art mastering multiband limiter and saturator which lets you increase loudness of your audio to unbelievable levels with minimal artifacts.
· Powerful metering system - you always know the output level, gain reduction and saturation reduction. You can often get great results without even listening to it!
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always workflow enhanced. You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing...
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
· Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x to minimize aliasing and get even more clear sound.
· 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz. MUltraMaximizer has incredibly low harmonic distortion.
· Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Full automation.
· VST compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & dual-core support recommended
· If not activated, the software stays in demo mode, which generates noise from time to time and opens the developer\'s website on start-up and contains a clickable region, which opens the developer\'s website.
· Nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added stabilization parameter for modulator pitch detectors to avoid quick changes.
· Improved highlight of the selected band type in parametric equalizers.
· Mono/Stereo have been renamed to Mid/Side.
· Installers of separate plugins now provide enabling or disabling interfaces.
· Fix: MDynamicEq and MAutoDynamicEq were not working correctly in surround mode.