An audio frequency analyzer
MTuner is an advanced audio frequency analyzer created mostly for tuning guitars and other instruments. With the aid of this plugin, you will be able to analyze and tune frequencies.MTuner detects frequency, note and deviation from correct pitch in cents - resolves frequencies in range 50Hz to 2kHz, which is enough for most instruments and vocals. MTuner features a history log - displays more than 20 previous notes, which is useful to quickly convert melodies into notes.
· VST Host
What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added stabilization parameter for modulator pitch detectors to avoid quick changes.
· Improved highlight of the selected band type in parametric equalizers.
· Mono/Stereo have been renamed to Mid/Side.
· Installers of separate plugins now provide enabling or disabling interfaces.
· Fix: MDynamicEq and MAutoDynamicEq were not working correctly in surround mode.