A simple to use karaoke management application
Karma (short for KARaoke MAnagement), is the first karoake show manager written from the ground up using Microsoft .Net technology for compatibility well into future versions of Windows. Karma requires no plugins or other applications to run and unlike some of the most widely used products, was not orignally designed for DJ work and then later adapted for karaoke. Karma has been designed for karaoke using the latest developing tools.Run your karaoke shows with ease! Here are some key features of \"Karma\":
· Superior Sound Quality - Utilizes the latest BASS® audio engine for the best audio quality and flawless key changes with no low end distortion.
· Simplified Song Search - No need to click on any \"search box\". Just start typing and search text is searched across title, artist and DiscID.
· Drag and Drop songs and singers with ease. Change a singer\'s position in rotation by a simple drag and drop, and watch the playlist order automatically change to suite the new rotation order!
· Automatic Playlist sorting on any song add or rotation change. Any queued DJ music automatically stays in place while songs assigned to singers are automatically sorted around them.
· Auto-Play / Auto-Pitch - Set pitch ahead of time for individual songs to automatically be set when the song is played. Set DJ music to Autoplay one after another with automatic crossfade so you can take a break without worry.
· Panel Layout insures no window will ever overlap another during your show and all show related controls are always onscreen. Panels can be arranged in one of 64 different layouts, and then personally sized to fit your custom screen needs.
· On-The-Fly CDG timing - Ever have the lyrics a little ahead or behind the music? Karma\'s proprietary CDG Synch control can be changed on the fly as the music is playing without your singer even knowing you\'ve helped them out.
· Video Support for AVI, MPEG, and WMV videos ( requires installation of a codec pack that supports DirectShow )
· 10-band graphic equalizer with 15db range
· .Net Framework 4.0
· 1.6Ghz or faster multi-core processor(recommended) or 2.4Ghz or faster single-core processor
· Minimum 512MB RAM (1GB or more recommended)
· DirectX 9 or Vista premium compatible video
· Will allow only 5 singers in a rotation and 5 songs in a playlist What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New Filler Volume slider, Full Screen toggle, Video 2 margin settings, and other improvements in this release.