Monitors Internet Services and alerts the user with a verity of methods if down
Monitors Internet Services and alerts the user with a variety of methods if down. Always know whether or not your web site or other network services are up or down with First Alert Service Monitor. First Alert Service Monitor will check your site or other services as often as you have it configured to. If one of your services stops responding, you will be notified in the ways you have configured and the down time will be logged. If you pay a firm to host your site or service, you should be able to get at least a partial refund from your site hosting company if any serious down time occurs. Save money with First Alert Service Monitor! If one of your Internet Services goes down, you will be alerted by any or all of these many alarms. First Alert Service Monitor is a program that allows you monitor site services.Select Alerts include: [Error Sound], [Plays your choice of WAV files (once or repeatedly)], [Show Alert Message box], [Send Email at Beginning of Alert], [Send Email at Ending of Alert], [Page you, Phone you], [Execute a Program]. You can use the First Alert Service Monitor [Execute Program] option to fix the problem in many cases. If your site or service does go down and then come back up without you knowing about it, First Alert Service Monitor will send you emails documenting the events date and time from down to up again. Here are some key features of \"First Alert Service Monitor\":
· Simple interface
· Activity log of monitor
· Specify how often to check services, how many failed checks before alarm, Several types of alarms (including: sound, email, pager, execute program, etc.)
· Configure session logger
· Multiple services checked at once
· internet connection
· You will only be able to monitor a limited numer of services What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Run as an NT Service or as a Desk Top Application.
· SysTray icon blinks when there is a problem.
· Phone/Pager dialog box enchantment.
· When a service goes down or up, First Alert Service Monitor will optionally send an email to one email address or to a whole list of email addresses.
· Improved install for quick easy installation.
· Better Internet error handling. Smoother shutdown under Internet error conditions.
· Uses 90 percent less memory.
· Monitor up to 500 services at a time.
· Find SMTP button.