Mixed cargo loading plan optimization for containers, trucks, and railroad cars
Packer3d is a complex application which calculates optimal plans for loading different types of boxes, cylinders, and pallets into containers, trucks, and railroad freight cars. The Service allows:· to save on transportation, increasing load density by 5%-20% (according to data from our clients)· to quickly figure out how much space cargo will occupy in a certain container / truck / railroad freight car· to figure out the amount of cargo necessary to fill the entire volume of a transport vehicle, without hanging up the phone· to select the optimal delivery vehicle· to precisely determine the amount of railroad freight cars, trucks, or containers necessary for a large shipment· to be absolutely certain that nothing has to be left at the port, if the software calculated that an item will fit, then you may rest assured that it will fit· to manage your 3PL operator· to know the linear length that your assembled cargo will occupy during transport, ahead of time· to reduce the impact of your loader`s condition after the holidays on the density of your loading· reduce the amount of breakage· detailed functions and capabilities Here are some key features of \"Packer3d\":
· 3D Loading plan calculation for loading objects into containers, trucks and wagon cars
· Loading plan view.
· Loading Multiple Vehicles Simultaniously
· Ability to load from the front, the side, or the top
· Ability to choose the speed of the algorithm
· Cargo Concentration
· Cargo Grouping: \"Undivisible Set\", \"Anti-theft\", \"Dangerous cargos\"
· Mixed Palletization
· Loading Order.
· Additional Loading Plan
· Additional Loading Recommendations
· Load Optimization by Cargo Cost
· Importing / Exporting Data
· Single user model for integration
· Enterprise model for intergration
· Total weight limit
· Axle Weights
· Orientations allowed
· Stacking Limits in kg
· Extended Fragility
· Temperature sensitive
· Ability to load space under rounded railroad freight car roof
· Pentium 133 MHz processor or higher
· 50 Mb of free hard disk space.
· After the initial 50 Loading Plan calculations, the number of additional free calculations will be limited to a maximum of five per day (per 24-hour period) What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Modified GUI and Packer3d Core Algorithm