An antialiased generator plugin
MOscillator is a powerful and reliable audio plugin with and adjustable oscillator shape.The plugin can be used as a testing generator for analysis or for more advanced effects such as subbass enhancement. Here are some key features of \"MOscillator\":
· Up to 8 channels surround processing - our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
· Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you! And if that\'s too much, you can just hold ctrl and MOscillator will only slightly modify existing settings.
· Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound.
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover our plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI\'s.
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Global preset management and online preset exchange - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from our servers (if this feature is enabled). We are building a community and you can be a part of it!
· Fully automatable.
· VST Host
· Intel/AMD processor
· SSE2 & multi-core support recommended
What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added stabilization parameter for modulator pitch detectors to avoid quick changes.
· Improved highlight of the selected band type in parametric equalizers.
· Mono/Stereo have been renamed to Mid/Side.
· Installers of separate plugins now provide enabling or disabling interfaces.
· Fix: MDynamicEq and MAutoDynamicEq were not working correctly in surround mode.