Save employee scheduling time, track labor costs, manage vacations and leaves
Snap Schedule allows you to evaluate shift coverage, to find replacement employees, and to report on key statistics.Snap Schedule minimizes time spent on creating, publishing, and maintaining employee, shift, and rotation schedules. It generates work schedules for an unlimited number of employees and shifts based on demands, shift patterns, and employee availability. A multi-view schedule planner provides the right information and tools for shift assignments. Here are some key features of \"Snap Schedule 2011\":
Familiar User Interface:
· Familiar Microsoft Office 2007 style user interface reduces complexity and speeds up learning.
· Contextual tabs bring context sensitive and relevant command options to your attention precisely when they are needed.
· Context sensitive right-click menus make it easy to add, edit, and delete data records.
· Mouse-over tooltip expands scheduling details and provides explanations.
· One click dialing and one click e-mailing of work schedules put you in touch with your employees instantly.
· Zoom to see work schedule overview or details.
· Color coded shifts, time off reasons and employee positions help you easily track assignments and shift patterns.
Drag & Drop Employee Scheduling:
· Easily handle multiple and split shifts, on calls, and time off.
· Drag & drop to easily assign shifts, mark time off, move or copy assignments.
· Copy data from a past scheduling period to make new schedules.
· Undo, add, edit, delete shift assignments via right-click menus.
· Find available employees to fill open shifts.
· Ensure adequate staffing with the shift coverage planner.
· Select best employees for shifts based on availability, labor cost, work hour limits, seniority and other criteria.
Automatic Employee Scheduling:
· Use the Generate Schedule wizard to easily model and generate any fixed, oscillating, staggered, mixed, and rotating shift schedule.
· Automatically generate work schedules using user-definable schedule plans.
· Preview the generated work schedules and make changes as necessary before committing assignments to the database.
· Automatically check and display alerts for any employee scheduling conflicts.
Maintaining Complete Employee Information:
· Import employee data from Intuit QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Accounting, or an Excel spreadsheet template.
· Manage employee records and maintain employee contact information, availability, position, labor rate, authorized work locations, skills and certifications.
· Customizable fields (25) for each employee record to help you track information that is unique to your business.
· Manage employee vacation, time off and holidays.
Extensive reporting capabilities:
· Comprehensive reports in multiple categories.
· Customize standard reports to fit your needs and save them for future use.
· Filter, sort, and group report data thousands of ways.
· Preview report before printing.
· Export report data to Excel, PDF, RTF, and many more popular formats.
· Drill-down on embedded hyperlinks for more details, and make changes to the underlying data.
· Unlimited number of schedule data files. Employees, shifts, and scheduling information are stored in a single Microsoft SQL Server database file for easy access and backup. Each data file can be as large as 4 gigabytes.
· Secure schedule data files with password protection option and 128-bit file level encryption.
· Schedule unlimited number of employees, shifts, and time off requests.
· Unlimited positions and work locations. Use positions and work locations for employee grouping, filtering or as criteria for selecting employees for a shift.
· Set non-working days (business closures, observed holidays, etc.) for your business.
· Define skill sets and locations where an employee is allowed to work.
· Easily specify when employees are available to work, desired work hours, and labor law constraints.
Multi-view Employee Scheduling:
· View assignments and schedule employees from three different views. Use whichever view is easiest and most effective for your employee scheduling task.
· The Daily view shows all shift and time off assignments for each employee for each day in the specified date range.
· The Shift view shows employee staffing for each shift along with coverage summary for each job position.
· The Calendar view presents work and time off assignments for each employee similar to a calendar or monthly planner.
· Create custom filters and save them in the schedule file for future use. Use custom filters to display employees or shifts that meet very specific criteria.
· Create rolling work schedules - from days to years.
· View employee availability, track planned and unplanned leaves and work hours scheduled.
Auto Conflict Detection:
· Automatically check for scheduling conflicts and display alerts on Schedule Planner.
· Display alerts when an employee is scheduled on a non-working day or is unavailable.
· On-demand report to check for shift assignment conlicts and work hour constraints for specific date ranges. Daily and weekly regular and overtime work hour limits can be specified for each employee.
· Show the number of employees scheduled by position for each shift so you can quickly see if any position is over/under staffed while making shift assignments.
Printing, exporting, and emailing work schedules to employees:
· Print Daily, Shift, Calendar schedules and shift assignment reports to communicate schedule information to management and your employees.
· Easily publish work schedules and any report in PDF and a variety of other formats.
· Automatically email work schedules (in text or iCalendar file format) to all or selected employees.
· Computer/processor PC with Pentium III 800 MHz or faster processor
· Memory (RAM): 512 MB or more of RAM highly recommended
· Hard disk usage will vary depending on the number of shift assignments, employees, and other records. 80 MB of available hard-disk space is required for installation. A 20 GB hard disk is recommended
· Display: Super VGA (1,024x768) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor
· Drive: A writable CD/DVD drive is recommended for data backup
· Other devices: Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
· 30 days trial
· Printing disabled What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug that may cause Snap Schedule to crash when creating a schedule file on a computer that has the \"My Documents\" folder mapped to a slow network share.
· Fixed a bug that, while in the Shift view, did not update the employee position description and icon color in the assignment pane when a change is made to an employee position record.
· Fixed a bug that caused the Notes field in text-based email templates to be truncated to 41 characters. Changed the truncation to 2048 characters on the NORMAL and SHORT templates and 41 characters on the MINI and MICRO templates.
· Fixed a bug in the Software Development Kit (SDK) that did not read or save EmployeeTasks data when reading or saving an employee record.