Will help you restore all DBF files that have been damaged or corrupted.
Nowadays, computers often suffer from hacker attacks from the Internet, malicious software and other threats. All of these may damage your files and cause a loss of important data.How many times have you taken an oath to do regular backups? But what a joke! It always appears that backups are not available at the moments when you really need them. If your DBF files have been damaged or corrupted, standard DBF readers won\'t work. You will get an error message or see gibberish instead of your valuable data. However, you may be in luck! DBF Recovery from HiBase Group can restore your data. Unlike most of the competitors, DBF Recovery not only fixes headers but also analyzes actual data structures and tries to fix them too.You don\'t need to have any skills in restoring DBF files to use this program. It determines file formats automatically. The program recognizes all of the formats used by popular DBF processing applications: Dbase III/IV, Foxpro, Visual Foxpro and others. A completely automated recovery engine uses its artificial intelligence to repair damaged files as accurately as possible.Fast and accurate restoration algorithms, small size and a very reasonable price all make this DBF Recovery one of the best utilities of its class available on the market today.DBF Recovery is a must-have utility in the arsenal of a system administrator or even a simple database user that is not familiar with data restoration technologies.Furthermore, this application will not require you to have any external drivers for connection to a database (ODBC, BDE). Here are some key features of \"DBF Recovery\":
· A completely automated dbf repair tool uses its artificial intelligence to repair damaged DBF files as accurately as possible
· Supports all DBF file formats, including Clipper, Foxbase, FoxPro, Visual Foxpro, dBASE III/IV, Visual dBase Level 7, etc
· Very large DBF file support (> 2 GB)
· Repair multiple DBF files at once
· Auto DBF file format detection
· Recovery dbf files with memo or binary data fields stored in DBT or FPT files
· Repair dbf files from windows explorer context menu
· Easy-to-use interfaces: Intuitive user interface that requires no technical knowledge
· Repair dbf files from the command line
· DBF Recovery does not require external drivers for connection to databases (ODBC, BDE)
· Only previews the recoverable files What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New command line option /LOG.
· Added an ability to clean history.
· Many minor improvements.