Complex, yet easy to use equalizer
MAutoDynamicEq is the ultimate \"go-to\" parametric equalizer, that combines astonishing versatility with ease-of-use to produce a really musical sound. MAutoDynamicEq has been inspired by the analog world, yet it leverages on the digital one!The Adjustable Slope Filter (MASF) technology gives you natural sounding, versatile filters that are free of the resonance associated with other equalizers. Each highly adjustable and dynamic band let\'s you fix problems easily, whether you are putting together a mix, or, tackling compression, expansion or de-essing tasks.MeldaProduction Filter Adaption (MFA) technology can actually perform your equalization for you based on an analysis of your recording, another recording or even your own \'drawn-in\' spectral content! Here are some key features of \"MAutoDynamicEq\":
· State-of-the-art 7 band dynamic parametric equalizer combined with a powerful spectrum analyzer and sonogram in a single window.
· Automatic equalization - long-term analysis of average recording spectral properties provides information necessary to use MeldaProduction Filter Adaption (MFA) technology, which can configure bands to approximate the requested resulting spectrum for you.
· Includes comparisons to most (not-only) modern styles - when you need to master your recording, you typically get some professional recording to compare it to. We have analyzed more than 80 well-known songs for you. So if you don\'t know or do not want to bother searching for some particular tune, just select an analysis of a song and let your recording sound like it!
· Averaging, smoothing and magnitude normalization are pretty outstanding features that all help optical recognition and accuracy of automatic equalization.
· 11 filter types for each band, several featuring our adjustable slope technology. - peak, 2 types of band-shelf, adjustable slope shelves, resonant shelves, slope filters, band-pass, notch.
· Advanced editor and smooth visualization of resulting frequency response. All parameters are adjustable from the graph. No more searching in complicated band editors. Just click on a band and configure all of the parameters from filter type and gain to advanced features such as harmonics control. Everything with almost infinite precision if you need maximum control.
· Integrated powerful spectral analyzer and sonogram - despite the main judge should always be your ears, the plugin offers an outstanding spectral analyzer combined with a sonogram with truly unique features such as super-resolution (which provides higher resolution in bass frequencies) or deharmonization (for easier analysis of fundamental frequencies).
· 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 fully-featured modulators that can modulate any set of parameters including other modulators! In this way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. Each modulator works as LFO, follower, midi/audio triggered ADSR envelopes, a pitch detector or even a combination.
· Integrated tube saturation gives the sound a great vintage analog feel.
· M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing - our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also mono/stereo encoding, separate channels and encodings, and up to 8 channels of surround audio, which makes them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
· Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound.
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover our plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI\'s.
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Global preset management and online preset exchange - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from our servers (if this feature is enabled).
· VST/VST3 compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
· RTAS compatibility is being implemented
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & multi-core support recommended
· Generates noise from time to time
· Opens the developers\' website on start-up
· Contains a clickable region, which opens the developers\' website What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added stabilization parameter for modulator pitch detectors to avoid quick changes.
· Improved highlight of the selected band type in parametric equalizers.
· Mono/Stereo have been renamed to Mid/Side.
· Installers of separate plugins now provide enabling or disabling interfaces.
· Fix: MDynamicEq and MAutoDynamicEq were not working correctly in surround mode.