Your personal safe Clipboard Manager in Windows
Now you don\'t have to worry that copying one thing will erase something else! Comfort Clipboard Pro keeps the clipboard history that you can use to paste any selected fragment again. Furthermore, this application will also save the clipboard contents, even if your system crashes.What is Comfort Clipboard used for?· When you type text in an Internet browser or an IM client, you don’t usually have a function to save it – simply because there is no such button as \"Save text in the input field\". Have you faced a situation when a huge text you’ve just typed instantly goes away and there’s no way to recover it?Solution: Select all the text (you can do it using the Сtrl+A combination) and copy it to the clipboard (Ctrl+C). Comfort Clipboard will automatically save the text to the disk, so if your browser hangs up or the browser window is inadvertently closed, you text will not be lost.· You need to paste a piece of text that has complex formatting (bold, underlined, italicized fonts) in a plain text format? It’s especially important when you need to paste text from your browser.Solution: Open the clipboard manager and select Paste as Plain text. The text will be pasted without formatting.· You’ve been working hard, got tired and turned your computer off. Next time you turn it back on – surprise! All the frequently used phrases are back, all screenshots and images are in place as well. There is no need to re-do your yesterday’s work.· You are filling out similar forms. All the fields are almost the same: Name, Address, Website. You need to type the same text again and again.Solution: Copy these values to the clipboard one after another. Then open the program window to see all the lines in a list right in front of your eyes. Now feel free to browse the sites and click the Paste button next to the necessary fragment or just drag text fragments into the necessary fields. You can further simplify these operations by placing the frequently used fragments into the Favorites folder.· You want to get the HTML code of a specific element of a page in your browserSolution: Copy the necessary fragment to the clipboard and select the Insert text in the HTML format command in the clipboard manager.Comfort Clipboard has plenty of useful functions that you’ll definitely appreciate: automatic saving to the disk, unlimited number of saved elements, preview window, full information on each element and much, much more. Here are some key features of \"Comfort Clipboard Pro\":
· Any number of saved fragments without slowing down the performance. 30 fragments are saved by default.
· Quickly pasting text from the manager with a shortcut key.
· Pasting a fragment in any available format because the copied information is saved in the clipboard in several formats at once.
· Previewing saved fragments in a comfortable window.
Displaying additional information about saved fragments:
· The icon of the fragment format the way it is defined in your system.
· The icon of the application the fragment was copied to the clipboard from.
· Brief additional information about each fragment according to its format.
· Displaying the list of all available formats.
· Customizing the appearance of the main window of the manager.
· 10 Mb of disk space
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added protection from accidental deletion of favorites in the clipboard manager
· Users can now specify a color for any saved fragment in the clipboard manager
· Added automatic recovery of preview files in the clipboard manager
· Added a new \"Security\" group
· Lots of other fixes and improvements