Real-time OscilloScope & Spectrum Analyzer
Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support.FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift.Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum.Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.The application is made from two elements: an oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer.NOTE:To purchase the application you have to contact the producer by e-mail. Here are some key features of \"OscilloMeter\":
· Oscillometer consists of an oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer.
· Maximum numbers of channels, sampling frequency, bit rate of data, frequencies range, precision are limited only by type of used ADC.
· The obtained data and images can be saved to files or clipboard.
· Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC): original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
· The synchronization is independent in each of panel.
· Spectrum analyzer works on algorithm of Fast Fourier transform (FFT).
· The size of the block a FFT is up to 2^20 samples of an input signal.
· The processing of overlapped in time series of samples of an input signal for combination of high resolution of the analysis on time and on frequency simultaneously.
· Smoothing windows (weighing an input signal) - more than 50 types.
· Averaging of results of some FFT: equally weighted - scalar or vector; exponentially weighted - scalar. Number of averaging transforms is from 2 up to 20 or infinite.
· Synchronization of the spectrum analyzer is independent from oscilloscope.
· Holding or decaying maximum values of spectra.
· There are different Dual Channel Processing Modes
· IBM PC or compatible with 80486 CPU or higher (Pentium 166 recommended minimum)
· 32 MB RAM minimum.
· VGA monitor capable of displaying at least 256 colors.
· Hard Disk with 1MB free space. Additional space is required to save data files.
· Windows compatible sound card: 16-bit or 24-bit card only.
· Mouse or other pointing device
· Input time is limited to 15 seconds after each \"Start\" button click. What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· WASAPI support added