A mailing list/newsletter manager that makes online marketing easier than any other tool
With K-ML you can very easily manage large lists of contacts or customers and send them customized messages that fits their profile. K-ML supports HTML messages with images and sound, attachments, worldwide characters sets, priority levels... K-ML can also be embedded within a Web site for online (un)subscription. Here are some key features of \"K-ML\":
· Unlimited number of subscribers, unlimited number of mailing lists.
· \"Customizable\" messages.
· HTML and attachments (Base64 encoded by K-ML for security)
· SMTP Authentication.
· Generate a Web page for subscribtion/unsubscribtion.
· Powerful professional double opt-in (confirmation) script
· Easy Web Site integration (requires PHP)
· Automatically fetch new subscribing / unsubscribing (requires a FTP access to a PHP enabled Web server).
· Supports multiple accounts
· History record.
· Can change the priority of the Email and even ask for an acknowledgement of receipt.
· Web site integration requires PHP to be installed on the web server to work.
· Automatic fetching of (un)subscribtions requires a FTP access to the Web server with read/write rights to work.
· Cannot send more than 30 emails per session
· Nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [Refactoring] EHLO command support to be improved - resolved.
· [Bug] Crash when clicking twice on \"load\" button (in history form) - resolved.
· [Bug] Emails with non-english characters incorrectly loaded from history - resolved.
· [Bug] Non english characters incorrectly encoded in subject - resolved.
· [Refactoring] Log file system to be redesigned - resolved.
· [Bug] Runtime error - resolved.
· [Bug] non administrator access - resolved.
· [Bug] \"History\" and \"Saved\" folder are not \"Vista-compatibles\" - resolved.
· [Bug] \"Load email\" : subject not reset when selected message is deleted - resolved.
· [Bug] Speed limitation is unduly active (forced \"sleep\") if only 1 email is sent - resolved.
· [Bug] \"Speed limitation\" caption too narrow for german translation - resolved.