Virtual on-screen keyboard with shortcut icons
Comfort On-Screen Keyboard is an application displaying a unique virtual keyboard on the screen and allowing you use the mouse pointer to type the way you do it with the regular keyboard.With Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Lite you\'ll be able to easily type using your mouse and also access the most often used applications.Comfort On-Screen Keyboard will help you control the process of typing without moving your eyes from the keyboard to the monitor and back all the time. It will decrease the strain on your eyes and neck and, as a result, will help you avoid headaches.Comfort On-Screen Keyboard is convenient to use as a shortcut reference for applications. Having a visual shortcut reference at hand, you will be able to use the keyboard more effectively and considerably speed up your work. Here are some key features of \"Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Lite\":
· Displaying the icons of shortcuts in Windows and popular applications.
· Displaying characters actually typed in any language, which allows you to type text without a localized keyboard.
· Customizing the keyboard appearance (the position, size and number of keys, the color and the skin) with the possibility to select it from a large number of available templates (without having to buy a new keyboard)
· Color areas for fingers (if necessary) in case you learn to touch type. It is convenient because when you press a key, you can see it pressed on the on-screen keyboard!
· 10 Mb of disk space
· Expires in 30 days
· The number of available types of the on-screen keyboards
· Advanced language bar for 2 languages
· nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added new \"Typing aid\" parameters. When using an on-screen keyboard with a touch screen, the arrow keys work as a D-pad.
· Improved compatibility with Internet Explorer 9 and WPF applications.
· Lots of other fixes and improvements.