Turn your iPhone and webcam into a full-fledged IP/CCTV remote video surveillance system.
Genius Vision NVR is a full featured application that allows you to turn your webcam, mobile phone, home PC to a full-fledged IP/CCTV remote video surveillance system.The applications supports multiple brands of IP cameras, including AXIS, Arecont Vision, VIVOTEK, ACTi, IQinVision, JVC, SONY as well as USB web cameras and RTSP video sources. In order to understand all the product features, you can watch these videos.NOTE: Free for Non-Commercial Use Only. Here are some key features of \"Genius Vision NVR CmE\":
· Full remote control through Internet Explorer with built-in web server.
· Fast playback and SmartSearch up to 512 times and higher speed.
· 360° Panorama in both live and playback mode.
· Live view up to 256 cameras per monitor. Multiple monitor support up to 6 monitors.
· Synchronized playback up to 25-channels.
· Intelligent video analytic function, as well as software-based motion detection.
· Commercial-grade enterprise architecture: Designed to process huge multi-mega pixel data streams. Disk-optimized high performance recording engine. Fully support multi-core processors to boost your system performance. Long-time tested against stability.
· Smooth digital Pan-Tilt-Zoom with mouse wheels.
· Comprehensive time-bar for recorded data review.
· Fully customizable user tree for surveillance logic planning.
· E-Map: Allows user to edit map and choose arbitrary location and angle of a camera icon, which reflects camera status in real-time. Support inter-map linking/navigation/browsing. Allows viewing/editing in remote site transparently, also with arbitrary resizing and rotating.
· Google Map integration.
· Powerful trigger policy rules.
· Central management station (CMS) architecture for large scale installation.
· Support 3GPP mobile phone video streaming.
· Support Pan/Tilt/Zoom cameras
· User friendly tutorial, automatically guide you the operation of the system.
· Group-based multi-level multi-user permission control.
· Support various video and audio codecs.
· Run as Windows service. Engine can be configured to auto-start recording even without user login nor any GUI activated.
· Software watchdog. Automatically restart service upon unknown failure.
· Seamless integration of live and playback interface. Live and playback is tightly integrated. User can instantly play backwardly from live.
· SDK for web application integration.
· Digital matrix wall support - remotely configure monitor layout.
· System Memory 1G RAM
· Video RAM 64MB
· Requires DirectX 9 preinstalled
· Internet access
What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support to A-MTK IP cameras.
· Added support to ONVIF-compliant IP Cameras.
· Fixed that HD webcams are now supported. Also fixed some incompatibility issues with some capture cards.
· Added iPhone/iPad live video streaming support. Also updated Android 3GPP support.
· Added automatic discovery & find of IP Camera and webcams for easy setup.
· Fixed that the IE live ActiveX control sometimes doesn\'t work as expected.