Manage your multimedia items
FRSLibrary organizes data in \"Libraries\". You create as many Libraries as you need to help you organize your media. You could create one for your home media and one for your office, club, church, or other organization for whom you are keeping track of things. You could also create a separate Library for each member of your household. Data Entry ScreensFRSLibrary has quite simple data entry sections where you can enter as much or as little data as you want for each of your items. ReportsAt any time, you can have FRSLibrary generate reports for you. You can create quick or totally custom printed reports. You can also create standard and custom reports for integration into your existing web site, such as a public web site or a company Intranet. You can customize the web reports to make them look just like your web site.Loaning Your ItemsHaven\'t you ever loaned a book, CD, or video tape to a friend, relative, or co-worker, only to have it never returned? Maybe you forgot you even let them borrow it! FRSLibrary has a \"check-out\" feature that works similar to a true public library. You can flag any of the items in your Library as \"reserved\" or \"checked-out\". You may track information about the person to whom you loaned the item. Formalized Check-outIf you are a librarian of an organization, you may even wish to formalize the process. FRSLibrary can create reports for all those people who have requested to borrow a multimedia item from you or your organization. There are reports for giving you a quick summary of all the items you have out-standing. Here are some key features of \"FRSLibrary\":
· Track virtually all physical consumer multimedia in history (from 8-track to Blu-ray).
· Track as much or as little information as you wish.
· Customize your reports to tailor to your specific needs.
· Easily generate web pages, from filtered content, to publish on your web site.
· Find any information quickly.
· New! Spell-check entered text.
· Import from text files (easily migrate any existing data).
· Export to text or XML files (your data is never \"trapped\").
· Manage multiple Libraries for personal, office, or family members\' use.
· Track to whom you\'ve loaned items with reservations, check-out, and check-in.
· Provide reports useful for insurance or inventory control purposes.
· About 15Mb of storage space on your disk drive.
· At least 800 x 600 screen resolution recommended.
· A high color-depth display (standard for most recent computers).
· 21-day trial What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed: pasting text into multiple cells in a grid caused the first cell\'s text to always be blank.
· Fixed: duplicate entries appeared for magazines, publishers, persons, and newspapers selections.
· Fixed: copy and paste keyboard shortcuts didn\'t work in the various FRSLibrary Settings window tabs.
· Fixed: grid context menu, \"Undo Other\", showed a large number of generic entries.
· Fixed: switching Libraries left previous Library\'s entries in selection lists for such edit fields as Artist.
· Fixed: duplicate camera manufacturer\'s name appeared in the Digital Photos window\'s Camera column.
· Fixed: after editing the Digital Photos window\'s Description column, the focus went to the Close button.
· Changed: moved Description column in the Digital Photos window to next to the Title column.
· Changed: toolbar icons.
· New: calendar controls have been revised and can now show special dates.
· New: \"FRSLibrary