An ISO image-editing software for BIN & ISO needs.
WinISO is an application that will help you process almost all CD-ROM image file(s) including BIN and ISO. On one hand, it can not only convert BIN to ISO and other image files format conversion, but also extract, edit and create ISO files directly. On the other hand, it can create bootable CD/DVD image files, directly edit the boot image and serve as a BIN/ISO converter, extractor, and editor Here are some key features of \"WinISO\":
· Ability to add/delete/rename/extract file (s) within image files. Convert image files to the standard ISO format.
· Ability to create ISO image file (s) from a CD-ROM.
· WinISO is the first software to edit BIN/ISO and almost all image file (s) directly!
· You can convert almost all image file formats, including BIN, and save it as a standard ISO format file.
· Supports almost all known CD-ROM image files, including some virtual CD-ROM container files.
· Select some files or directories, and then create the ISO based on these files.
· Ability to open an image file, display the file tree, then run files from within the image file. This can be handy to view files or run programs.
· Because of its file associations, you can simply double click an ISO file in Windows Explorer to open it.
· Very easy to use interface but powerful enough for an expert
· Can not extract a file greater than 3MB
· Can not convert an image greater than 100MB
· Can not save an image greater than 100MB
· Can not save an image greater than 100MB as new file
· The Beta version expires on 31-12-2011. What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support to UDF and HTS+ file systems.
· Supports bridge and unbridge file systems.
· Supports larger ISO size.
· Supports DVD and Blu-ray disc to ISO.
· Supports all formats( including NRG,CUE,BIN)to ISO or BIN/CUE conversion