Create a search engine to search your own website.
Search Engine Builder Professional is a useful software that builds a search engine for your website to enable your site visitors to search your whole site. The site search script can be ASP, PHP, Java Scrip, etc. The appearance and functional of the search engine are fully configurable.Many visitors are usually interested in specific information of your website. If they take too much time to find what they want, they will go to other sites instead.Search Engine Builder Professional is specifically designed to solve this problem. It indexes your entire website quickly and generates an efficient search engine. It makes it easier for your visitors to find things on your website and gives it a more professional appearance.It\'s easy to build a search engine with this tool. Just click a few buttons and no need to write any tedious spider code.This pro version is specifically designed to deal with large site that have thousands and millions of pages. And it includes all functions and features of standard version. Here are some key features of \"Search Engine Builder Professional\":
· Enables your site visitors to find what they want easily and rapidly.
· A website search engine makes your website more professional.
· Page templates help you create search engine with various attractive & functional styles.
· Visually config the output of search results with various styles, font and color etc.
· Indexes and searches PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT, RTF, TXT and many other files.
· Enables you to create search engine for searching local files, CD-ROM etc.
· Easy to work with multiple websites and search engines.
· Schedules automatically index, create and upload the search engines.
· Enables you to index and search large site with thousands and millions pages.
· Easy to install to website, needn\'t to config web server.
· Pentium 160
· 32 MB RAM
· Cannot index more than 20 pages
· Nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Update Help and language files.
· Fixed a bug in the indexing multiple websites mode.