Copy and save any desired part of a Web page to a HTML file on your computer.
HM WebCopy is a tool designed for Internet Explorer and Firefox that helps you save the interesting part of Web pages. No more annoying banners, ads and navigation elements.To do that, you just can select any desired area of a Web page, click the right mouse button and save the selected area as Web page on your computer. Optionally you can add further information about the original source of the Web page. The saved HTML file contains text structure and formatting as similar as possible to those of the original Web page.
· Pentium or compatible
· 3 MB disk space
· Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
· Mozilla Firefox 1.5 or higher
· 30-days trial
· Inserts a purchase reminder in the saved HTML document. What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· HM WebCopy: Internet Explorer 9 compatibility implemented and tested.
· HM WebCopy: New homepage and email forwarding addresses.
· HM WebCopy: Some minor source code optimizations.
· HM WebCopy: Now the GUI language can be changed at runtime without a restart of the program.
· Firefox browser extension: New homepage and email forwarding addresses as well as a new link for the automatic update feature of the browser extension (add-on).
· The ID of the Firefox browser extension adjusted to the new homepage address.
· Firefox browser extension: Firefox 5.0 and 6.0 compatibility implemented and tested.
· Firefox browser extension: The error in the hyperlinks of the \"About\" dialog is fixed.
· Hence, the installer package and the application are digitally signed.