It has the ability to create a complete backup of your system
Casper makes upgrading and backing up your OS hard disk a snap. Use Casper to keep a complete and fully bootable backup of your system. If your system hard disk fails or becomes corrupted, boot your computer directly from your backup hard disk and you\'re up and running again in seconds. Schedule the backup to be performed at virtually any time. Casper can even perform the copy in the background while you continue to use your computer. The program also makes upgrading your system hard disk to a larger hard disk a breeze. Casper runs entirely from within Windows, and intelligent wizards guide you every step of the way. Here are some key features of \"Casper\":
Automatic Copy Verification:
· Sets a new standard for reliability by ensuring a copy is not corrupted during the cloning process by faulty RAM, a defective cable, failing disk, or bad controller interface.
· Exclusive disk imaging technology designed to enhance cloning performance and virtually eliminate I/O degradation and other problems caused by poorly engineered and misbehaving third-party drivers and applications.
Enhanced SmartClone Technology:
· SmartClone enhancements designed to eliminate severe performance degradation affecting many systems as a result of new, more aggressive filtering techniques employed by today’s leading antivirus and anti-spyware implementations.
· Makes it easy to quickly repeat a prior copy using automatically saved copy settings.
Easy-to-Use, Safe and Dependable:
· While other solutions promise ease of use and peace of mind, Casper delivers using state-of-the-art technology designed specifically for Windows.
Stress-free, Rapid Recovery:
· In the event of a hard disk failure, the backup copy created by Casper can be used as an immediate and permanent replacement for the failed hard disk.
· 100 MB free disk space
· 128 MB RAM (512 MB or more recommended)
· Backup device (additional internal or external hard disk drive)
· Administrative Privileges
· 30-day Trial
· Volume resizing feature disabled
· Nag Screen