A fast and intuitive photo manager with rich visual tools, designed for professional photographers.
1FLOW allows photographers to review images with incredible speed, easily organize digital assets and quickly find relevant photographs in order to speed-up the photography workflow.1FLOW enables photographers to quickly browse, review, compare, group and classify photographs with a unique stacking feature to easily create catalogs. Photographers can now add metadata (XMP, IPTC) or GPS coordinates inside either an image file or in a XMP sidecar file, thus eliminating the need to synchronize with a database. 1FLOW’s main strength is its capacity for fast reviewing. When photographers are back from a photo session, 1FLOW allows them to instantly browse, compare, reject and classify photographs while downloading from another CF-card. Photographers can also use 1FLOW’s precise loupe tool to compare details or evaluate highlight clipping of RAW images in real time. They can also preview their images with accurate colors due to the ICC color profile.New or existing collections can be organized to smart folder structures to easily classify thousands of photographs by camera information, date, label or ratings. NOTE: In order to use this application, you need to request a trial license here. Here are some key features of \"1FLOW\":
Create a smart folder structure:
· Take advantage of our powerful stacking feature to bring order to your photo library by easily categorizing all of your photographs. In one easy step create a smart folder structure to classify thousands of photographs by name, by camera, by date, by rating, by label, or by GPS coordinates. View the log report files to quickly identify the successful and unsuccessful transfers of your imagery files.
Effectivelly review high resolution images:
· Review large amount of photographs with our Flow View. Instantly go to the next photo in your sequence and rate, color label, add IPTC metadata, or reject unwanted photos. Switch to the compare view and select a group of photos to quickly find perfectly sharp photos. Instantly get a larger preview by simply double-clicking on any thumbnail.
2 high performance loupe magnifiers:
· Why 2 loupes? 1FLOW wanted to provide you with more flexibility when comparing 2 or more photographs at the same time. Instead of always having to open a photo and zoom in at 100%, 1FLOW loupes can help you to quickly select perfectly sharp photos. Also view highlight and lowlight clipping, color values (RGBL) in addition to photo coordinates fast and easy.
Automatically reject “badly exposed photos\":
· When your flash doesn’t fire-up and leaves you with badly exposed photographs, you want to quickly eliminate those from your reviewing process. Scan your entire photo sequence and automatically reject under or over exposed photographs in a few clicks. Get back to other important tasks and let 1Flow work for you!
Place your photos on the map:
· With the use of your GPS tracking device, you can now place your photos on the map. Automatically assign GPS coordinates to a single photo or a selection of photos in one quick click. Before saving coordinates, make sure all of your photographs are at the right place on the map by using 1Flow’s user-friendly GPS utility. Even while in the field, 1Flow works for you, with its integrated world map you don’t need to be connected to the Web to insert GPS coordinates to your photographs.
Quickly find releveant photo archives:
· Use our powerful advanced search tool to help you quickly locate only those that contain your specific search criteria. Quickly find multiple photographs inside your entire library based on camera information, GPS location, color label, ratings, names, keywords, description, etc. You name it, we’ll find it!
· Intel Core Duo Processor
· 4G RAM recommended
· 14 days trial