A highly efficient application for quickly locating files.
File Finder provides a simple and effective interface for quickly finding files. By combining a text box with a dynamically refreshing list box, the application will instantly display matching files as you type.Once the item has been found, you can open it by double-clicking, or access other basic functions by right-clicking it.File Finder is especially useful when you don\'t know the exact name of the file you want. In this case, you don\'t have to perform clumsy, repeated searches using the traditional, iterative interface. A search is performed on each keystroke, so you can perform searches as fast as you can type. NOTE: In order to activate the full version, users will need to enter the registration code found on this page. Here are some key features of \"File Finder\":
· Helps you find files faster when you don\'t know the exact name.
· Quickly locate files in vast archives of music, movies, source code, etc.
· Compact mode for advanced users.
· One file, 100KB, and runs \"out of the box\".
· Command line options for customizing.
What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Enable Ctrl-C/V/X edit shortcuts in search box;
· Search box always lower-cases input for case-insensitivity;
· Horizontal scrolling in file list;
· Fix crash on paths with special characters;