Manage and control remote computers from anywhere
With Remote Administrator Control you can work without any limits on a remote computer as if working on your local computer. You can connect through Internet/Intranet network with the TCP/IP protocol.The connection can be done through the integrated HTTP tunnel if your work computer is limited to viewing internet sites only, so that you could remotely control your home computer from work and the other way around.Supported Remote Services: Full Control, Viewing Only, File Transfer, Command Prompt, Process Control, Recording, Chat, Sending Message, Computer Shutdown, Switching the Computer on Remotely Using the WOL (Wake on LAN) Feature, Remote Installation and Uninstallation of RAC Server, Redirect, HTTP tunnel and Tools. During the time of controlling the remote computer you may record all your activities to video files. The data transfer between the client and server is secure, all data frames are encoded.The RAC Server runs on the remote computer, waiting for requests from client. You can connect more users to the server. The server can run as a system service under the Windows to enable remote log on to system and support Fast User Switching. Here are some key features of \"Remote Administrator Control Server\":
· The remote administration is safe, all the transmitted information is digitally signed with RSA of 1024 bits of length and encoded, the authorization data are automatically encoded
· In order to enhance security Log On with Authorization Key is enabled similar to bank accounts.
· To improve the security even more it is possible to switch on Requirements Verification when accessing the remote computer, the connection requirement will not be accepted without your confirmation. Some other security features include Account Locking, IP and DNS Filter, Sending Message about an access to an e-mail address.
· To access a computer you may use internal, system or domain accounts
· Real speed of computer control File and folder transfer
· Remote command prompt (Telnet) Support Fast User Switching in Windows Control of all relations including the terminal ones.
· Control of display on other screens
· During the process of remote computer control you may lock the screen so that your activity is not seen on the remote computer, you may also lock the keyboard and mouse
· By one click you may open several connections at once
· If your have administrator rights you do not have to first install something on the remote computer as you may install the RAC Server remotely; you may transfer the server license as you wish, simply uninstall the server remotely (maximal number of uninstallations on one computer is 20) and install remotely where you need; furthermore you may monitor installations and uninstallations, when and where they were done.
· All of the activities done on the remote computer can be recorded to video files in a selected video codec and later played in an internal or default player
· When using the HTTP Tunnel you are not limited in access to your computer from work or another private network provided that you have permission only for viewing internet sites and your computer has got a public IP address; and not only that, through HTTP tunnel you may control your work computer from home or from another private network HTTP tunnel can be used for tunneling even other applications.
· The tools ping, tracert, nslookup, nbtstat.
· The server registration can be done remotely and automatically, furthermore you can monitor the registration information, when and on which computer they were used.
· 30-day trial
· Nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Full control and viewing:
· correction of sending the Ctrl+Alt+Del key sequence on systems with Microsoft msvcr80.dll runtime library version lower than 8.0.50727.6195