A program that will automate the receiving, processing and routing of PDF documents
PDF Automation Server (PAS) is a powerfull application that automatically receives, processes and routes PDF documents in your organization. PAS can receive PDF documents from multiple sources concurrently, including email, ftp servers and local or network folders. Processes can then be defined independently for each document source to perform a number of different functions on the documents. Finally, PAS can route the original or modified document to multiple destinations, including folders, printers, email and ftp servers. PAS can automatically print incoming PDF documents to single or multiple printers before or after processing the document. PAS can encrypt and set the permissions on PDF documents. PAS can convert PDF documents into images and can create PDF documents from images. PAS can apply digital signatures to PDF documents to certify the content. PAS can extract data from PDF documents with interactive form fields and output the data in a variety of formats. PAS can import data in a variety of formats into PDF documents with interactive form fields and then route the PDF documents to any of the available destinations. PAS can add any kind of headers and footers as well as text or image watermarks to PDF documents. PAS can extract text content from documents for storage. PAS can \"flatten\" form fields and annotations in PDF documents. PAS can split documents by bookmarks, blank page, search text, page range. PAS can also merge an incoming PDF document to an existing document. Here are some key features of \"PDF Automation Server\":
· PDF Automation Server has been produced and tested with the utmost care so that uptime is maximized and your documents are always processed reliably. Intelligent error handling and recovery is done at multiple levels in the software so that the server can recover from transient error conditions. Additionally, different processes are independent, so errors in one process will not affect other processes.
· PDF Automation Server can receive documents from multiple sources concurrently. Documents from different sources can be handled in the same manner or unique processes can be defined for individual sources.
· After processing documents, PDF Automation Server can deliver the documents to multiple destinations. Each process in the server can send the resulting document to multiple destinations and different processes can send output to unique destinations.
· PDF Automation Server keeps a complete log of events in the server, including informational, warning and error events. With the event log, users can track document processing and pinpoint causes of problems.
· PDF Automation Server can send notification emails based on a number of criteria, including error conditions as well as successful processing of documents.
· 30 days trial
· Will display a watermark \"Demo Version\" on each page of the pdf document
· Limited to a maximum of 10 pages per document
· Nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New MS Word document processing: print Word documents (.doc format), convert Word documents to PDFs, convert Word to images.
· Preflight enhancements.
· Internal enhancements.