An automatic software and hardware inventory of your networked PCs
DEKSI Network Inventory is an application that provides a complete software and hardware inventory of all your network p.c.s. DEKSI Network Inventory is an extremely powerful, feature rich, advanced, but easy to use software system designed to provide network administrators with comprehensive and detailed reporting on all the software and hardware inventory installed on your networked computers. You can view the Information remotely, generate a variety of different reports, as well as track the changes that occurred since your last inventory was run. With DEKSI Network Inventory you can export this valuable information into MS Access, MS Excel, CSV, and SQL!! Here are some key features of \"DEKSI Network Inventory\":
· Collecting configuration information from local and remote computers.
· Obtaining miscellaneous groups of hardware and software WMI data.
· Maintaining computers inventory database.
· Generating various reports on network computers configuration (in HTML, MS Word, MS Excel, text file formats).
· The program does not require installing any client software on the remote computers on your network.
· Exporting data to your database (XML, CSV).
· Tracking hardware and software changes on remote computers.
· 3 methods of gathering data: WMI, agents, clients.
· Offline computers are supported
· 256 MB RAM
· You cannot enter more than three computers into an inventory database after a 14-day trial period What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added the \"Test\" button for FTP and other connections.
· Fixed small bugs.