Convert TrueType and PostScript Type1 fonts between PC and Mac.
CrossFont can perform several actions, such as: recognize font files, search for folders and convert fonts.CrossFont for Windows can convert TrueType and PostScript Type1 fonts between Macintosh and PC platforms. Features include automatic file recognition, drag and drop, folder searching, font outlines and hinting are preserved, OS X dfont support, NT SFM support. Here are some key features of \"CrossFont\":
· Convert PostScript Type 1 fonts to OpenType fonts for Windows PC and Macintosh.
· Convert PostScript Type 1 fonts between Windows PC and Macintosh.
· Convert TrueType fonts between Windows PC and Macintosh.
· Generate missing supporting font files (AFM, PFM, INF, PFA, etc.).
· Support for OS X data fork fonts (.dfont).
· Character outlines, metrics and hinting are preserved between platforms.
· Drop font files and folders onto main window for easy conversion.
· Automatically search folders and subfolders for supported font files.
· Automatically assigns kerning if it exists.
· Create font families.
· 15-day trial
· Does not allow batch conversions
· Nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes for activation