Automatically emails financial reports from QuickBooks.
ActiveBooks is designed to keep you updated by automatically emailing you the financial reports from your QuickBooks accounting system. For example, start your work day with the Inventory, Overdue Invoices or A/R Aging reports (or any of the over 70 reports available) just by checking your email. ActiveBooks will show you which clients owe you money, help you keep an eye on your balance sheet, or notify you when a customer makes a payment. It is ideal for anyone with an interest in your company accounts but with limited access to QuickBooks. Here are some key features of \"ActiveBooks\":
· Easily see who owes you money (with the Overdue Invoices report);
· Keep track of how your company is performing (using the Profit & Loss reports);
· Have your latest customer contact information and balances (with the Customer Contact List);
· Identify and chase late paying clients (with the A/R Aging and Collections reports);
· Find out when a customer makes a payment (via the Payment Received Alert);
· Receive any of the 70+ standard QuickBooks reports, all from the comfort of your email Inbox.
· QuickBooks Enterprise, Premier or Pro Edition, U.S. and Canadian Versions 2008-2011
· 25 MB hard drive space
· 30-day trial
· Nag Screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New notification: Balance Sheet Prev Year Comparison.
Fixes & Improvements:
· Removed pending items from the Open and Overdue Invoices reports.