.Name/Year..: Bridesmaids (2011)
.Length.....: 120 minutes
.Video......: Encoded: CCE 6pass @ ~4550kbps
.Extras.....: All wiped
.Audio......: English 5.1
.Subtitles..: eng tr de nl se dk fi no
UM where to start.... WILDER "forgot" the following:
- Unreferenced PGC left all over the structure.
When you strip warnings and menus you must strip all tracks, otherwise it's like you never stripped them!
- Obsolete title sets not removed. If you remove extras, strip
the title sets too beacuse they are useless!
- Prohobited Users Operations not removed.
- Buttons removed with NOP. Please understand that if you remove a button with nop, it's
simply just a workaround. You don't actually remove the button, you simply just hide it.
It is still accessible from a number of devices.
- Get VTS sectors not retrieved.
- Illegal authoring of the menu. First of all you can't disable buttons for MENUS as you did.
If you strip .nl .de .tr menu you need to redirect these regions to a non stripped one,
which is English in this case. Its not allowed to disable buttons as you did.
- You blanked 3 menu sets where you shouldnt blank. This will result in crashes and a non working menu.
We do this for the quality of DVDR. And yes we might not be the most perfect guys either,
anyone can make mistakes, but all these errors are very simple to avoid.