SysResources Manager is a system utility for watching the current state of the system such as CPU usage, RAM and Virtual RAM availability, Disks, Processes, Network Monitoring (Processes accessing Internet, Network Traffic/Speed), Services, StartUp Programs. SysResources Manager can optimize system performance by defraging physical system memory.Features:
- Watch CPU Usage per core and average (Support 8 CPU cores).
- Watch RAM and Virtual Memory Availability. Option to show Free RAM and CPU usage in an icon to System Tray, in graphic and numeric mode.
- Show information for all system disks and drives.
- Watch Active Processes and Programs (Show detailed information about Modules and Registry Keys used by each Process).
- Watch Network Bandwidth Traffic (Support all Network types e.g...