Official Web Site: http://www.mekentosj.com/papers/
Papers bundles all the great technologies that come with Mac OS X Tiger to give you a complete new workflow for reading scientific articles.
You find, download, archive, and organize all your articles within a single application. But that is just the start, using spotlight you instantly find back the paper you are looking for.
Read it fullscreen, add your notes, send a copy to a colleague. These are just a few of the many features that after using them yourself you will never want to give up again.
This update focuses on bringing back most of the features that were in Papers 1.9 but went missing in Papers 2.0, as well as bringing significant performance improvements. Finally, Papers 2.1 is jam packed with new features and improvements to existing features. Here is a brief summary of the highlights:
* Support for search tokens in repository search (aka 'The Return of the
* Support for highlighting and making notes on your PDFs
* Improved interaction of 'Magic Manuscripts' with MS Word
* Improved management of column settings
* Significant performance increases throughout the entire app
* 64-bit support
Intel Mac, OS X.6 of better
--- PLEASE SEED ---