Official Web Site: http://pilotmoon.com/popclip/
PopClip puts Cut, Copy and Paste (and more!) at your fingertips, witha a popover menu which appears when you select text on your Mac.
How to use:
1. Use your mouse pointer to select some text
2. PopClip appears!
* Beautifully rendered user interface looks great on your Mac display
* Instantly search the web for the text you select
* Open web links with one click
* Get dictionary definitions and spelling corrections.
* Adjust the size of the popover, from small to very large
* Small, fast and convenient. PopClip is a great way to work with text on
* New 'Reveal in Finder' action is available when the selected text is a
local file path.
* Works better with multiple browsers: links and search now open in the
* Search now uses the browser default search engine (Safari only).
* Works with several previously incompatible apps (including Eclipse,
FaceTab Pro, Translate Tab, TextWrangler, WriteRoom 3, the
1Password Firefox extension and more).
Intel Mac OS X.6 or better
--- PLEASE SEED ---