RarLab WinRAR v4.11 Incl Keygen-P2P
Here’s a p2p release for Winrar, in final version 4.11. Its a trial software but it does display an annoying message when you don’t pay for it. WinRAR is a powerful archive manager. It can backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format.
1. Bugs fixed:
a) WinRAR did not store NTFS "Compressed" attribute, when creating
b) WinRAR crashed in command line mode if @filelist parameter
was present and \'filelist\' did not exist. This bug affected
only WinRAR.exe, not RAR.exe;
c) if -x*somefolder* exclusion mask was specified when archiving
and if name of current folder contained \'somefolder\',
WinRAR excluded all files and stopped creating an archive;
d) GUI self-extracting archives did not work in Windows
Preinstallation Environment (Windows PE).
1. WinRAR can create ZIP archives of practically any size.
2 GB archive size and 65535 file number ZIP limitations of previous
WinRAR versions are not valid anymore.
2. WinRAR can create multivolume ZIP archives, which are also known as
split ZIP files.
ZIP volumes have names like \'volname.zip\', \'volname.z01\', \'volname.z02\'.
Use a volume with ".zip" file extension in all archive processing
operations like starting extraction or opening an archive.
Unlike RAR volumes, ZIP volumes cannot be self-extracting.
WinRAR needs to have access to all ZIP volumes of multivolume file set
at the same time, when creating or unpacking them. So it is impossible
to create or unpack ZIP volumes on removable disks, one volume
per disk. You need to create them all in the same folder.
3. Added the high precision file time support in ZIP archives.
WinRAR can store and extract modification, creation and last access
file time in ZIP archives with 100 nanosecond precision.
You need to set "High precision modification time" option in "Time"
part of archiving dialog to store all 3 times in archive.
Set appropriate "File time" options in "Advanced" part of extraction
dialog to choose times to extract.
4. Added support for Unicode names stored in ZIP extra field data.
Different ZIP tools store Unicode names either in file header
or in ZIP extra field and now WinRAR can correctly process both types
of Unicode names.
5. "Synchronize archive contents" option and -as command line switch are
supported in ZIP format.
6. Modifications of switch -ag behavior:
a) -ag can be used with all RAR and WinRAR commands, not just
with archiving only;
b) \'N\' format character behavior differs in archiving and non-archiving
operations. When archiving, it is incremented until the first unused
name is found. In non-archiving operations like extracting it selects
the existing archive preceding the first unused name;
c) \'I\' format character allows to specify minutes regardless of presence
and position of \'H\' (hours) in format string. It can be used
instead of \'M\' (minutes), when you wish to place minutes before hours
or do not need hours at all.
7. By default, WinRAR proposes to update an archive if viewer modified
an opened file or created any new files. New "Ignore modifications for"
option in "Settings/Viewer" dialog allows to disable such behavior.
You can enter one or several file masks separated by spaces here
and WinRAR will not prompt to update an archive if file created
or modified by viewer matches one of these masks.
8. Changes in volume size input field. Now you can select size units
in the drop down list to the right of volume size. Previous way
to define size modifiers, by entering \'k\', \'m\', etc. character
after the numeric size value, is also supported.
9. Changes in "Predefined sizes" in "Define volume sizes" dialog.
Floppies and ZIP disks are replaced by 5 MB and 100 MB volumes,
added new entries for maximum FAT32 file size and for Blu-ray disks.
10. New "Wipe files if password is set" option in "Options" page of
archiving dialog. If you prefer to always delete encrypted files
securely, you can enable "Wipe files if password is set"
in the default compression profile.
11. New "Wipe temporary files/Encrypted only" option in "Settings/Security".
It allows to use a slower and more secure delete for temporary files
extracted from archives identified by WinRAR as encrypted.
Quick delete is used for all other temporary files.
12. Changes in "Convert archives" command:
a) now it is possible to convert encrypted archives. Previously
"Convert archives" command skipped them.
Though, if you still prefer to skip them, you can do it
by enabling "Skip encrypted archives" option in "Convert archives"
dialog. It might be useful if you wish to run the conversion
command in unattended mode, avoiding password prompts;
b) special "rar2" archive type, which was specific for RAR 1.x
and 2.x archives, is removed. Now "rar" archive type controls
conversion of all versions of RAR archives.
Since the convert command does not need to detect RAR archive
version anymore, the initial search for archives is performed
faster, resulting in shorter delay before displaying
"Convert archives" dialog.
13. New -log[fmt][=name] switch allows to write archive and file names
to log file in archiving command for RAR and ZIP formats and also
in extracting, deleting and listing commands for RAR format.
This switch is especially useful, when you need to further process
an archive created with -ag or -v switches, because -log provides
the archive name generated by WinRAR.
14. New -@[+] switch allows to process all parameters starting from
\'@\' character either as file names (-@) or as file lists (-@+).
15. "Setup program" SFX options are moved from "General" to "Setup" page
of "Advanced SFX options" dialog. Both "Run after extraction"
and "Run before extraction" are now multiline, so it is possible
to specify several setup programs for same SFX archive.
16. "SetupCode" SFX script command instructs SFX archive to wait
for termination of setup program and return the exit code of
setup program increased by 1000 as the exit code of SFX executable.
GUI equivalent of this command is "Wait and return exit code" option
on "Setup" page of "Advanced SFX options" dialog.
17. SFX does not support "S" (create in the top level of Start Menu)
"Shortcut" command mode anymore. Recent Windows versions do not allow
programs to add items to the top of Start Menu.
18. Volume size in archiving and wizard dialogs can be specified as
a decimal fraction. Decimal mark is defined by Windows regional
-v command line switch also allows decimal fractions.
In command line mode the dot (.) is always used as the decimal mark.
For example, -v1.5g switch means 1.5 gigabytes.
* Using WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression by consistently making smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs.
* WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.
* WinRAR offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse and menus as well as the command line interface.
* When you purchase WinRAR license you are buying a license to the complete technology, no need to purchase add-ons to create self-extracting files, it’s all included. One price, one payment, once.
* You also receive the benefit of a life-time use of the WinRAR archiver. No upgrade fee to pay. When a new release is made, simply download and install, your license is valid for life.
* WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special “Wizard” mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.
* WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits.
* WinRAR supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. The number of archived files is, for all practical purposes, unlimited.
* WinRAR offers the ability to create selfextracting and multivolume archives.
* Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
* WinRAR features are constantly being developed to keep WinRAR ahead of the pack.