Official Web Site: http://blog.alienskin.com/exposure-4-is-here
Enjoy all the creative tools of film photography, such as discontinued films, dark room tricks, and lo-fi camera quirks. We accurately simulate classic films, like Kodachrome, Polaroid, and Panatomic-X. The result is a photo that looks like it was made by a human, not a computer. There is careful research under the hood, but we keep the controls simple so you can focus on your art. Exposure 4 has a completely redesigned user interface that helps you quickly develop your own look. Across the board everything is faster and much easier to use.
Improved User Interface
* A redesigned user interface makes Exposure 4 much easier to use.
* Everything is faster and more interactive.
* Unified Filters. Black and White and Color filters are combined so you
can find all the effects in one place.
* Group presets let you explore custom effects easily.
* Thumbnail Preview. Hover over a setting to preview it in the thumbnail.
* Fast text search. Find settings based on name or description.
* New Controls and Effects
* New controls let you create custom looks quickly and intuitively.
* Texture Effects (light leaks, dust and scratches, borders)
* New controls let you create Black and White effects more easily (more
color channels, B/W Color Filter, Split Toning Control).
* New controls let you create custom color effects more easily (more
saturation channels, color split toning).
* Color infrared film provides psychedelic color shifts.
* Many presets have been improved and new ones added. Visit our
examples page for a sampling of some of the hundreds of presets.
* New textures help you recreate historical photographic processes like
Cyanotype, Lith printing and Wet Plate Photography.
* Lo-Fi toy camera presets are now more realistic using light leaks and
WhatΓÇÖs Already Great
ExposureΓÇÖs grain is carefully researched and realistic, unlike the digital speckles rendered by other software. Like actual grain, it clumps and is strongest in the midtones. Grain size scales with your image size, just like real photographic enlargement.
Exposure supports a non-destructive workflow, making experimentation easy. Effects in Photoshop are rendered on a new layer, leaving your original image untouched. In Photoshop, Exposure can be run as a Smart Filter for easy tweaking of the effect after it is created. Batch processing is supported with actions in Photoshop and through tight integration in Lightroom.
Exposure takes advantage of multiple processors and multiple cores in order to run fast on modern computers. The more cores, the faster Exposure runs.
Huge Range of Effects
For a quick overview, here are some of the techniques of film photography that Exposure handles. These are just the tip of the iceberg.
Adobe Photoshop CS4 or later
Adobe Lightroom 2 or later
Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 or later
1024x768 or greater monitor resolution
Intel Core 2 processor
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
--- PLEASE SEED ---