NOTE: Will never replace Little Snitch, but it gives you a lot more control on what's being shared and through which ports - Give it a try...
Official Web Site: http://www.opendoor.com/doorstop/
* All TCP services protected by default.
* Ability to tune protection on a service-by-service and address-by
* Protect services by name or port number(s).
* Default protection setting which applies to all unspecified services.
Four protection modes: deny all, allow all, allow by address, deny by
* Setup assistant to help you best secure your Mac's services.
Full logging of allowed and/or denied connections on a service-by
-service basis. Integrated with our Who's There? Firewall Advisor to
help you understand, analyze and react to access attempts.
* Includes a built-in version of "Internet Security for Your Macintosh: A
Guide for the Rest of Us," browsable on a service-by-service or section
* Includes direct access to and searching of our blog, isfym.com, blog,
Twitter stream and Top 10 list, for information and advice on recent
* "Locations" provide different protection settings in different
* Status menu item available at all times: confirm settings, easily switch
Intel Mac, OS X.5.8 thorough X.7
--- PLEASE SEED ---