MyInternetTV - free TV on your PC. Hundreds of hours of free TV channels from countries all over the world in different languages. No TV tuner card, no satellite or other hardware: only link to yourinternet and you\'ll be connected to the wonderful world of news, sports, music and video.
• MyInternetTV - one of the best programs on the market, but so far it has some rough edges, not a leader. Let\'s hope the developers will consider this and we have an excellent product. In this case MyInternetTV - a great option. With it you can watch hundreds (over 1,100 +) of free TV channels from around the world.
• Another thing, when the Internet and television together. There are so many programs with which you can watch live streams of many channels. But this is not very good: they choose this constellation of more or less working as a second no-brainer.
• The interface is practically no different from other software of its kind: a window where the video is playing on the left, a list of channels - on the right. Unfortunately there is no radio support. But in order to compensate for this shortcoming, it is proposed to preview a small window that works independently of the main window.
• This window has its own volume, which can be changed. Unfortunately, you can not hide it anywhere, it is removed only during the transition to full-screen mode. The mechanism of very cleverly organized: you select a channel from the list, after clicking on the right mouse button option appears Preview (Preview), a couple of seconds the picture appears, well, then everything depends on your bandwidth and transmission quality.
• Channels appear in a single list, initially sorted alphabetically, you can set a filter in the country, will show only the channels from there. The most interesting station, you can save your bookmarks (here it\'s called My List).
• There are some oddities: a mapping in the main window and the preview window is not synchronized. It does not interfere with viewing, it is only a stream buffering. Search for a specific channel is very simple, all you need is to enter his name into a special box and click.
Changes in this version:
- New channel type support
- Channels list updated